Saturday 2 March 2013

What should I wear for an interview?


Here are some ideas:

Boys:
Suit
Tie(a plain one preferably)
Pants
Work shoes(polished)

Girls:
Blazer
Skirt(Knee length)
Blouse
Trousers
Tights(plain and dark coloured)
Flats(Smart ones)
Heels(of a reasonable height)
Black Court Shoes
*Please ensure you wear shoes that are covered at the front

Colors/Patterns to consider:
Cream
Black
Gray
Pin-striped

Here are some shops you may consider shopping at for your formal clothes that may be reasonably priced:
Next
H&M
G2000(For Singaporeans)
asos.com

My advice would be to buy your interview clothing as early as possible(perhaps right after you send your applications off?) So when you get an interview notice you can start preparing for it immediately instead of fussing over clothes and also it will give you time to make the necessary alterations.

For my interview, I wore a Cream Blazer a black blouse and a black pencil skirt which i was comfortable in.

It is very important toe feel comfortable in your interview clothes and look smart at the same time. I suggest having your mock interviews in them if possible!

The above are just some of my suggestions, i am no fashion guru:/

Once again, I was not paid by any company/person to write what i have written, all these are based on my own experiences!

email me @ lovebullets1995@gmail.com if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.