Wednesday 13 March 2013

Just some motivation

Hey there!

It's been a few days since my previous post...

Today, i got my second medical school offer! I am really thrilled to have gotten a second offer especially since it has been said that 60% of medical school applicants do not get a single offer!

I think TSR really has helped me a lot in my entire application to medicine.. from deciding what subjects to take to what i should write in my personal statement!

Now, all i am left with is just meeting my offers. Since i am only taking 3 A2 subjects, my school hours are really short as well!

All I just want to say to all AS students out there who are intending to apply for 2014 medical school entry , just hang in there! It's not gonna be easy but it's gonna be worth it when you get your offers.. and then when you get into medical school you'll have a 'great' time with piles of assignments and work(:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.